In accordance with the foregoing, ALIZZ accepts the policy for data processing, which will be informed to the owners of the data collected or that in the future are obtained in the exercise of the company's own activities, in the development of their economic activity, thus guaranteeing the rights that users have in the processing of personal data.
Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data
Impobe Alizz Group Corporation is domiciled in the municipality of Medellín (Antioquia), at Carrera 46 # 14 - 155, on the phone 444 47 54, email email@example.com, website www.alizz.com.co
The relevant terms of this information treatment policy will have the meaning assigned below, or that which precedes the term in quotation marks within the parentheses.
Authorization: It is the verbal or written communication generated by Alizz addressed to the Holders to inform them of the existence of this Policy, the way to access it and by means of which, by clicking, they perform an unequivocal conduct authorizing the Treatment of their Personal Data for the purposes and under the terms of this Policy.
Authorized: Are those people who can exercise the rights of the Holder, such as the Holder, proving their identity by the means at their disposal, the successors in title who prove that quality, the representative and / or proxy proving by proxy or legal representation and those who, by stipulation in favor of another or for another, are accredited.
Database: Organized set of Personal Data that are subject to treatment.
Titular: Natural person whose Personal Data is subject to Treatment.
Treatment Manager: It is the natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others performs the Processing of Personal Data on behalf of a Responsible.
Responsible for Treatment: It is the natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the Database, the Treatment of Personal Data and/or the purposes and conditions of the Treatment.
claim: Request from the Owner of the data or from the persons authorized by it or by the Law to correct, update or delete their personal data or to revoke the authorization in the cases established by Law.
RGDPC or Colombian General Personal Data Protection Regime: It is the set of rules that regulates the Treatment of Personal Data in Colombian territory, such as article 15 of the Colombian Political Constitution; Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012; Decree 1377 of 2013; Decree 1074 of 2015; Decree 886 of 2014; and the other regulations that modify or add them.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
ALIZZ, acting as Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data, for the proper development of its commercial activities, as well as for the strengthening of its relations with third parties, collects, stores, uses, circulates and deletes Personal Data corresponding to natural persons with whom has or has had a relationship, such as, without the enumeration meaning limitation, workers and their families, shareholders, customers, distributors, suppliers, creditors and debtors, for the following purposes or purposes:
- Allow the participation of the Holders in marketing and promotional activities carried out by ALIZZ.
- Carry out its own administrative, accounting and tax management, including, but not limited to, billing management, collection and payment management, supplier management, customer management and reporting to tax authorities.
- Evaluate the quality of the service, carry out market studies and statistical analyzes for internal uses.
- Respond to queries, requests, complaints and claims that are made by the Holders and control bodies and transmit the Personal Data to the other authorities that under the applicable law must receive the Personal Data.
- To eventually contact, via email, or by any other means, natural persons with whom you have or have had a relationship.
- For the attention of judicial or administrative requirements and the fulfillment of judicial or legal mandates.
- Register your personal data in the ALIZZ information systems and in its commercial and operational databases.
- Send to physical mail, email, cell phone or mobile device, via text messages (SMS and/or MMS) or through any other analog and/or digital means of communication created or to be created, commercial, technical, advertising or promotional information about the products and/or services, events and/or promotions of a commercial or non-commercial nature, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and in general, carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial nature or advertising, advanced by: ALIZZ.
- Market research, generation of demands, establishing market shares, marketing campaigns, and invitation to events organized by ALIZZ.
- Inform about new products or services and/or about changes in them.
- To register in the accounting and administrative systems of ALIZZ.
- To invite them to participate in selection processes and events organized or sponsored by ALIZZ.
Rights of the Holders
With this policy, it is sought to guarantee the fundamental right to habeas data of the holders and to demand from those responsible for personal data access, exclusion, modification, addition, updating and other functions that the holder requires, in this sense and in accordance to current regulations, the user or owner has the following rights:
a. Know, update, modify and rectify the Personal Data in front of those Responsible or in Charge of the Treatment free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of Decree 1377 of 2013.
c. Request information about the uses and purposes to which your Personal Data is being submitted.
d. Submit complaints for infractions before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce regarding Personal Data, upon request, consultation or claim addressed to the Person in Charge of the Treatment of Personal Data.
and. Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of your Personal Data and its storage in bases, as long as there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents the exercise of this right of deletion.
f. Free access to your personal data that has been processed, at least once every calendar month, and every time there are substantial changes to this policy that motivate new queries.
g. The other rights that are conferred by the Personal Data Protection Regime.
The foregoing rights may only be exercised by those Holders or Authorized Persons who sufficiently prove their identification with the pertinent documentation or reliable credentials.
Duties of Alizz as Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data
ALIZZ is aware that the Personal Data are the property of the people to whom they refer and only they can decide on them. In this sense, ALIZZ will use the Personal Data collected only for the purposes for which it is duly empowered and respecting, in any case, the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
ALIZZ will attend to the duties provided for the Treatment Managers, contained in article 17 of Law 1581 of 2012 and the other regulations that regulate, modify or replace it.
In the activities in which ALIZZ acts as Treatment Manager, it will attend to the duties established for them in article 18 of Law 1581 of 2012 and the other regulations that regulate, modify or replace it.
Impobe Alizz Group Corporation will request prior, express and informed authorization from the Holders of the Personal Data on which the Processing is required.
Authorization for the processing of personal data will be granted by:
i) The holder, who must sufficiently prove his identity by the different means that he makes available to the person in charge.
ii) The successors in title of the owner, who must prove such quality
iii) The representative and/or proxy of the holder, prior accreditation of the representation or power of attorney;
iv) Other in favor or for which the owner has stipulated.
This Personal Data Protection Policy is governed by the provisions of current legislation on the protection of Personal Data referred to in Article 15 of the Political Constitution of Colombia, Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013, Decree 1074 of 2015, Decree 1727 of 2009 and other regulations that modify, repeal or replace them.
Control of your personal information